Monday, November 11, 2013
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
- Win prizes
- Get exposure
- Gain credibility
- Expand your portfolio
- Support a sustainable cause
- Have future design opportunities
- See your designs put into production
1. Full Name:
2. E-mail Address:
3. Mobile Number:
Kindly ensure all your information is correct. We will send you a confirmation email that we received your submission (if you don’t get a confirmation, we didn’t get your email!).
- Maximum 5 colors
- View samples of floral sarongs to get ideas but be unique
- Submit your artwork with the following dimensions: 200 x 115 cm
- Design format should be in PSD or JPEG / PDF Files in High Resolution (minimum 300dpi)
- Winning designs will be produced with either hand screen print or batik stamp method. To get an idea on how sarongs will be made watch video here
- Contribution to a sustainable fashion brand
- Full credit for winning designs at 1WorldSarongs.com
- Your winning sarong design produced by us and shipped to your doorstep
- Cash vouchers worth up to $500 to redeem any of our products from 1 World Sarongs
- A golden opportunity to be commissioned by a worldwide recognized beach fashion brand to create more designs
- 1st prize – $500 cash voucher valid for 1WorldSarongs.com products + 5 finished sarong pieces of your very own designs
- 2nd prize – $250 cash voucher valid for 1WorldSarongs.com products + 3 finished sarong pieces of your very own designs
- 3rd prize – $100 cash voucher valid for 1WorldSarongs.com products + 2 finished sarong pieces of your very own designs
- Plus $50 cash voucher valid for 1WorldSarongs.com products per additional winning design
Sunday, November 3, 2013
Research and sourcing is a part of what we do to make sure that we deliver the best of the best sarongs to our customers. It helps us to give value to our products and appreciate the hard work of traditional craftsmanship.
So we've compiled some video snippets of what we've learned and really want to share this knowledge to all those who are passionate about our favorite island wear - Sarong.
Watch our video to discover these two hand made methods - Screen Print and Batik Stamp.
Got questions or comments? Leave your feedback and we'll be more than happy to answer!
Friday, August 12, 2011
Wow to my surprise when I was checking my credit card website I came across
this beautiful picture of a woman wearing a sarong. You know sarongs are
famous when your bank reward program features a sarong on its home page.
As most of you already know...the sarong is quickly becoming the modern
symbol for escaping to paradise!
Get the look of this sarong...check out our solid Yellow Sarong here at